TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vamos Valentini Grammatikopoulou!! Cheering thread!

View Single Post

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 03:12 AM   #59
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vamos Valentini Grammatikopoulou!! Cheering thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
25K Vero Beach, FL, USA:
Her section of Q draw:

(1)Allie Will (USA) v Natalie Pluskota (USA)
Ellie Halbauer (USA) v (wc)Paulina Bigos (POL)
Valentini Grammatikopoulou (GRE) v Kristina Mathis (USA)
Jan Abaza (USA) v (wc)Sara Swift (USA)

Tbh I don't see her making it to the main draw but I hope she proves me wrong. I never heard of Mathis and looked her up and saw that she never had a WTA ranking but she has had a few decent wins and since Valentini lost to girls like McMinn, Proese, and Talaba recently, you never know
Abaza and Will will be tough for sure (no pun intended)
3-6 6-2 3-6
That's probably the worst of her recent string of losses
And she is still entered for two more 25K qualies tournaments in Florida. What's the point if she isn't going to win? Even if she was in better form, these tournaments have strong lists. She should just take some time off to train and get herself together again and then come back for Fed Cup next month

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote