TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 11:00 PM   #23
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Official Australian Open 2014: New Season, New Coach, 'New Shoulder' and New Slam

^^ I remember watching Serena that night, and I saw that she won the first set, and I went to bed, 'cause I figured it was gonna be another demolition like she did to Kiri in the previous round. Then I woke up and I was in disbelief for a whole minute when I saw that she lost to Sloane, and I actually said to a friend and an occasional Pova fan as well, this is her for the taking, and I genuinely expected the match with Li to be tough, but for Maria to win. I was cautious to not dismiss Li as easily as some other fans and generally people invested in the match, but I was not prepared for what ensued. Then came that SF, I remember like it was yesterday-Maria wasting her chances, Li storming through the match, me waiting for that spark inside Maria to ignite and turn that match around only to not even see an f of a flame in the end. Her flattest match that I ever witnessed

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote