TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Videos thread... vol.3

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 12:51 AM   #1977
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I did not quite follow what happened there......Maria returned it and it bounced squarely on the line.......it was called out....Serena managed to return it, and it looked like it landed in...maybe it did not.....if Serena's return landed out, I can see how Maria would be pissed that she had to replay the point.

But if, after Maria's return was called out, which caused Maria to think the point was over, but Serena returned it in....which Maria might or might not have been able to get to.....then Serena would be the one angry about having to replay the point.

Just where did that final return from Serena land?
I think that lob was in. It would be the point for Serena but Maria hit the balll so well in that points, Serena reads Maria's shot so well
I think her form in this tournament is better than AO last year, she believes in her shot, use more down the line shot, It's a good sign
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote