TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 12:44 AM   #901
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan86 View Post
I am surprised to see people here unware of the fact that Adrian Marcu was unable to travel anymore with Simona at tournaments, therefore he was no longer an appropriate coach for her. And, tbh, he wasn't all that great anyway, his past results as a coach were extremely unimpressive. But Simona should have hired a new coach, one with a very good CV that would help her to improve her game and her ranking even more
Most of us knew that, but it`s no reason to go and train by yourself after the tremendous year you had and hoping that things will work out. I think that Ms. Ruzici and Simona will find someone that will help this girl to go UP !
s0higher is offline View My Blog!