TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #889
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
Oh, ok, so if her hitting partner is 16, who is this guy (in the blue shirt) who sat next to Marcu at lots of Simona's matches? He's definitely not 16 - too bald! I didn't have enough time to notice if he was one of the 2 guys at Sydney for Simona.

The pic is a screenshot from a video so not great quality.
99% the one in the blue shirt (bald, tall, young) is the sparring partner . The thing with the 16 y.o B. Borza was just for a day or something.

And most likely ,the older guy in white that sat near the 99% sparring partner yesterday is her physiotherapist. (as she said a few days ago she would travel only with these 2 persons for now)

Too much dispute over her "team" . It's not like it's about a coach or something more important.

. Let's hope for the best and hope that this match was only a mistake. I want at least Round of 16 at the AO

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!