TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #886
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Relax people, relax. Halep had a slow start. That's all.
She looks miserable until 1-5 in the 2nd set.
Then the real Halep showed up. And we all know, when she starts going, she is D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S.

I'll say Keys escaped narrowly. Didn't you see Keys getting worried, calling up her coach??? She knew she was in big trouble.

Halep was back in the match. She was playing well again. She was playing the game we all like. She had a break point for 5-All. Then, bad luck, with the ball hitting the frame. Those things happen.

I think she will be fine in AO. It took her a while to find her game. But she is here now.

Coach or no coach, I am not worried after seeing her last 3 games, from 1-5 in the second. She'll continue from there in Melbourne.

Cheer up folks. The house is not on fire.
Go Halep !!! Let's take Melbourne by storm !!!!!

By the way, did you enter your End-of-the Year top-10 in the Contest? Time is running out. You got a few hours to enter your Predictions here:
http://www.tennisgamers.com/board/pd...t.php?tour=WTA

Good luck. Let's go to Melbourne cheer up Halep !!!!