TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #879
country flag NeKo

NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute NeKo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markmen View Post
She always starts slowly. Keys came out blazing with powerful serving and stunned her i think. Too much xmas cheer. Maybe she hasnt acclimatised yet. It was hot today in sydney.
I agree. She didn't look fit at all. Plus she had big problems with the court speed, maybe because she was tired and she clearly wasn't in the mood to play a consistent attacking game as she used to last year. When she decided to take the control it was too late and still many mistakes, plus getting overpowered at times. And that serve damn it. 3 double faults in a single game.
“If you’re a human being walking the earth, you’re weird, you’re strange, you’re psychologically challenged" - Phillip Seymour Hoffman
NeKo is offline View My Blog!