TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 12:40 PM   #876
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 2

Yes, it did seem a strange decision to deliberately go it alone for however long. But maybe she felt constricted by having a coach all year? Wasn't there something said at the time she parted ways with Adrian Marcu - something like she wants to improve her self-reliance and confidence in herself by trying it alone for a while?

Did you notice at the match yesterday they showed 2 men in the crowd? It was only very quick for 1 or 2 seconds. On BT Sport the commentator said they were Simona's team. In the brief glance we got I didn't immediately recognise them. I'm not sure if one of them was her hitting partner - isn't he the young guy that sat next to Marcu at Sofia and other tournaments? Perhaps he is doing a semi-coaching role as well as being her hitting partner?

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!