TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 11:53 PM   #226
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by igralec33 View Post
Who would thought she will actually play in MD of slam ever?

But I agree she probablly won't have chance to beat anyone ... but you never know ... there will be some weak players as well maybe she draw some qualifer or WC. Or Serena and make upset of tennis history
By winning a game? Although playing Serena on a big court would probably a nicer experience than getting routined by a qualifier on an outside court.
I think anyone, who wins 3 matches in Q should beat her and even out of the WCs, the slighest chance she has, is against Tang, maybe Rogowska or Parmentier. Even Vickery, Sanders should handily beat her, not even speaking of Barty, Dellacqua, Gajdosova or Rodionova.
Oh well I will hope for a miracle for her!