TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 07:26 PM   #411
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Lol I know these are 'highlights' but literally look at the majority of points, Serena is the one defending most of the time and Maria is finally trusting in her game. Surely that's a good sign from Sven

Also look at the point starting 09:27 her speedy footwork leading into the net with that ccbh is definitely a sign of improvement
These highlights just show how much of a control Maria had over this match especially in that 2nd set. Fantastic tennis from her really. And these are the sort of matches when you just feel that she just couldn't find her range in decisive points and that is okay with professional athletes , the match was played so well, she finally was going for her shots time after time especially with that backhand CC.

Yeah sure her serve let her down but Maria was fearless out there, she was trusting in herself, and her volleys were splendid, especially the backhand volley. I'm gonna watch the highlights again because it is for the first time in a while that Maria actually goes for it against Serena, and not even the Miami final showed us that even though she took a set there.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote