TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 10:36 AM   #2398
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
So much wasted time spent down here if she does go back

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
She gets to see her boyfriend and she likes Australia and I'm sure she likes the weather. I think it all comes down to if she makes the AOQ cut and although many are doubtful I really think she can sneak in because a lot of the girls in front of her haven't played any warm-ups and may not have even left Europe yet. The next couple of days are vital. BTW, why did the Sydney cut-off drop so low

BTW, out of curiosity, does Anett now become 3rd Alternate for MD as they will put in Alternate in if the Qualifiers have not finished right... I never knew she even intended to play Hobart

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote