TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

View Single Post

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 12:06 AM   #315
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

I really hope Maria can challenge Serena, but going on both of their previous matches I can't say I am not worried that this might be a potential disaster. I really hope Maria can win but with Serena not dropping a single point in the first set to Cibulkova I really don't fancy her chances. It would of course be amazing if Maria could win, it would do wonders for her confidence and ease a lot of tension she has about playing Serena in the future.

However I think considering this is only Maria's third match back I would be happy with a 3 set defeat once she doesn't have a big lead and then loses. We still have Melbourne to look forward to and Maria will be much more match ready if she were to meet Serena there. Good luck Masha! It still feels like yesterday that I saw you beat Serena in Wimbledon, its so strange to think it was nearly ten years ago! Just stay calm and have belief in your game. Don't let Serena get inside your head. You don't have much to lose so try and enjoy yourself :-)
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote