TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

View Single Post

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 11:39 PM   #313
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
Can you recall what he said to her?
I could barely hear what he said because either the mics were not properly positioned or he spoke quietly, but I think I heard one part where he said something along the lines of you can still win this, you got this etc. But his whole demeanor was very different from Thomas', he was calm, composed, giving his advice, while Hoggy usually tried to pump Maria for the most part, get her to believe in herself again after she would temporarily lose it in some matches. I'm really interested to see how this dynamic will play out, and especially what it'll bring to her matches with Serena, though that being said, I think it's too early to judge it based on whatever transpires in tomorrow's match (and yes, I'm saying that in case we don't see any improvements )

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote