TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Allez Mandy Minella!

View Single Post

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 11:09 AM   #2924
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Mandy is also scheduled on Court 8 for Sydney NB 3PM.

If they lose its not a very far flight from Brisbane to Sydney (30 mins?) so she shouldn't be so delayed or tired (unless if she has a very long doubles match), so its basically like playing doubles but then singles later

Also Sydney is ahead by 1hr but it shouldn't affect her.
But she has to check out in the hotel, go to the airport, check in at the airport and so on. That means much trouble and stress with organisations. I cannot imagine that it's possible to play two matches within one day at different places.

When she's in the box of Voegele I think at least she won't skip the dubs. On the other hand she seems to be ambitious in the doubles so a premium semi would be an important match for her.

In my opinion she should not reduce her singles chances on behalf of dubs. She plays so well with Chanelle so this problem will occur more often in the future.

Somehow I cannot imagine that they will just give away that match being once on the court, on the other hand Chandy are not the favourites in this match.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote