TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 1st, 2014, 04:47 AM   #2379
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Sachie just beat Goerges
This really explains why Anett had a tough time against her. it also makes me sad though that Anett could be in a QF...
Anyway, juki who watched the match said that Sachie had improved her Serve and Concentration just as I thought and those things I think really caused Anett trouble and was why Sachie was able to bounce back so well in the 3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by juki
She seemed mentally fried at the end of the match, thankfully Julia was even more exhausted. Sachie has definitely improved her serve and concentration, but still needs work on being able to hit the ball pushed wide or on the run. This was what she talked about last year as her weakness, and definitely still needs some work. Overall a tough, scrappy win, and no doubt a huge confidence boost. Up to around #165 in rankings also.

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote