TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 12:44 PM   #184
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I wish she had played Auckland, but then again it's better to be right back in the action with the top players than vulturing lower ranked players and we all know with Masha it's quality > quantity. Hope Barty recovers but I'm sure Masha will be prepared guys. Kaia is actually one of the more helpful players she could've met because of her hard/deep attacking which could set her up for Serena. I'd rather Kaia than the likes of Errani or Kerber etc.

Also it helps me out because her mach was scheduled at 1.30am for me…on NYE
Ditto, the reason why I'm partially glad Barty withdrew Anyway, guess I'll have to watch some 2012/13 highlights and the ones from this match, 'cause I really didn't see any difference in her service motion

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote