TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 10:51 AM   #172
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

I wish she had played Auckland, but then again it's better to be right back in the action with the top players than vulturing lower ranked players and we all know with Masha it's quality > quantity. Hope Barty recovers but I'm sure Masha will be prepared guys. Kaia is actually one of the more helpful players she could've met because of her hard/deep attacking which could set her up for Serena. I'd rather Kaia than the likes of Errani or Kerber etc.

Also it helps me out because her mach was scheduled at 1.30am for me…on NYE
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote