TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 10:57 AM   #2378
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Disappointing end to a good tournament. She beat 3 top 200 players to qualify and lost to a player ranked outside top 200 and who she easily beat not a long time ago in MD
But it was a good tournament anyway
I think that Ishizu might have improved. I understand Anett can be up and down but I think Ishizu must have done something to trigger a bad 1st Set which unfortunately I couldn't follow and then finish her off in the 3rd. And Ishizu did she mental strength earlier in the tournament when she beat Jones saving match points, recovered to finish Rezai in a 3rd Set TB after being up 5-1 and then beating Min easily. I hope she's improved for Anett's sake and anyway from the footage I have seen of her she would always have been a bad match-up for Anett it's just that now she is 100% focused on Tennis and not studying any more she is able to achieve some of the things people expected after her Juniors career
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote