TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 07:20 AM   #2376
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardball View Post
v disappointing indeed. blew a big chance to make it to R2. guess she ran out of steam at the end plus psychologically it was a tough one in that it was totally winnable. overall still a good start to the new season.

is it just me or does someone else think anett should drop a few kilos? currently there's a bit too much bulk to drag around the court. if she wants to break through as pro, she needs to act like one and amongst other things think about diet. i bet she'd lose a few kilos right away if she cut out dairy and gluten from her diet. dropping a few kilos would do wonders for both her endurance and agility, not to mention of reducing stress in joints. hardcourts are a bitch for feet generally, so anything one can do to relieve pressure on knees and ankles is good.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Yeah in the long run I definitely agree. Her movement is not bad but I do think if she loses a few kilos it will make everything easier She doesn't need to worry too much right now as it isn't too much of a hindrance and it could just be hormones. Some of it will probably naturally drop off. But if it doesn't I do agree with you

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote