TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 07:17 AM   #2375
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
v disappointing indeed. blew a big chance to make it to R2. guess she ran out of steam at the end plus psychologically it was a tough one in that it was totally winnable. overall still a good start to the new season.

is it just me or does someone else think anett should drop a few kilos? currently there's a bit too much bulk to drag around the court. if she wants to break through as pro, she needs to act like one and amongst other things think about diet. i bet she'd lose a few kilos right away if she cut out dairy and gluten from her diet. dropping a few kilos would do wonders for both her endurance and agility, not to mention of reducing stress in joints. hardcourts are a bitch for feet generally, so anything one can do to relieve pressure on knees and ankles is good.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote