TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 03:57 AM   #4196
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boke75 View Post
Didn't see the match. How was Julia's movement ? If she wants to get back to the Top 20 she absolutely must improve her wheels and footwork to something approaching decent (like in Stuttgart/Madrid '11). She also needs to ease up a bit on Megablasting her FH at the first-strike shot. Work the point a bit then gun the corner shot. But I guess that if she feels her movement's crap then she'll feel enormous pressure to finish the point ASAP....

At least the wrist seems to be good. With a few matches under her belt, hopefully she'll iron out the kinks in her game in time for the Aussie Open. Man, I miss the Stuttgart '11 days....
She's not as off-balance 2nd set as she was in the first. But she's just not capitalizing on Knapp's lackluster moments.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!