TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 03:55 AM   #4194
country flag Boke75

Boke75 is just really nice Boke75 is just really nice Boke75 is just really nice Boke75 is just really nice Boke75 is just really nice Boke75 is just really nice Boke75 is just really nice Boke75 is just really nice Boke75 is just really nice Boke75 is just really nice Boke75 is just really nice
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Didn't see the match. How was Julia's movement ? If she wants to get back to the Top 20 she absolutely must improve her wheels and footwork to something approaching decent (like in Stuttgart/Madrid '11). She also needs to ease up a bit on Megablasting her FH at the first-strike shot. Work the point a bit then gun the corner shot. But I guess that if she feels her movement's crap then she'll feel enormous pressure to finish the point ASAP....

At least the wrist seems to be good. With a few matches under her belt, hopefully she'll iron out the kinks in her game in time for the Aussie Open. Man, I miss the Stuttgart '11 days....
Boke75 is offline View My Blog!