TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Eirini Paniyiri (Eirini Georgatou Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 01:19 AM   #795
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Eirini Paniyiri (Eirini Georgatou Cheering Thread)

A video of her training in slow motion at Fed Cup in Israel in 2011:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1306246...-8NhVqX-8Nm1hJ
The caption says its Papamichail but it's actually Eirini, I'm completely sure

In August, Eirini went to the city of Sitia on the island of Crete for a week to promote the sport of tennis there

Eirini is the one in the white outfit at the beginning of this video, so nice to see her out there on the courts again

A video from the event where you can see during some parts of it that Eirini is volleying with a young boy.

Mixed doubles exhibition in Sitia. Eirini is the one in the black and gray outfit, easily the best player out there in this video

Someone commented on this video on YouTube saying Eirini's forehand that was called out was really in

Some points and interview

She basically said that in tennis you need to have a lot of support, etc. *And then she talked about the event

I'm surprised that there was so much publicity at this event, and it's really good that even through she doesn't play tournaments anymore, she is stating close to the tennis courts

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote