TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

View Single Post

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #62
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

Hmm, not sure what to think. She does seem genuinely relaxed and optimistic in her interviews (whereas I still think she looked stressed and on edge for much of last spring, even before we found out about the injury), but at the same time, it just seems a bit too good to be true that the issue could've gone away completely. Plus, a few things in that New York Times article worried me (it said something like her shoulder was too vulnerable for her to even do push-ups?).

I have pretty much no expectations for the Australian season, but hopefully, with luck and if she stays healthy, she hits her stride by the IW/Miami swing.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote