TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

View Single Post

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #42
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

I don't think Maria will withdraw from here , I just don't see why . Her shoulder seems to be fine and I am really looking forward to the changes that the new coach has added to her game .

I want a more active Maria around the court. I hope her movement has improved, and her forehand as well. What I want to see her do is to have the right mindset of winning from her first match back here, and I hope she really accepts the challenge.

I would want a Vika SF match but who knows if they both will get that far. However, any match of Maria would do right now, it's been so long since we've seen her last play .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote