TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

View Single Post

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #33
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

Coming season is in 2014 and if Masha holds her tradition high and injuries don't jeopardize this coming season for her then I'm sure that she'll do great and probably win another slam - And again - if she holds her tradition and she starts the cycle all over again it would be Wimbledon - Am I superstitious? - Probably - but you can not deny Masha's history - There is some strange sort of periodicity in her slam winning which I personally find fascinating - I suppose it would be to much to ask of her (and for her fans to expect of her) to win a grand slam - that is to win all the 4 slams in one and the same year - It would however be a typical Masha thingie to accomplish things only a few great champions have - Like for instance to be one of the youngest player to win Wimbledon by first defeating the #2 in the semis and the #1 in the final - winning a career grand slam (the 10th Champion in the Open Era to do so) or winning IW for the second time

2004 Wimbledon Champion - dress color: white
2006 USO Champion - dress color: black
2008 AO Champion - Dress color: white
2010 Still recovering from her surgery and finding her path again
2012 FO Champion - dress color: black
2014 ???? (but she'll be dressed in white @ Wimbledon for sure)

Note also that all her slams were won in order after she has started the cycle @ Wimbledon

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Dec 27th, 2013 at 01:15 PM.
MashaFan01 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote