TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

View Single Post

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 11:22 PM   #29
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
^^probably because the only time you post here it's to start a tournament thread, and your success record is dismal.

But it's fine, whatever. Just think there should be some kind of consensus beforehand on who starts tournament threads.
As far as I can see - it's not the poster of a tournament thread who's responsible when Masha withdraws it or loses after her first match - You really can't seriously believe that I as a poster have more bad luck as anyone else? - sheesh

Concensus? - What do you suggest - some public voting or something? - Appoint someone - like maybe you with a unbroken record of successful threads - as an official tournament thread poster? - I'm really baffled that there are some here who waste their energy to attack me for posting a thread - What have I ever done to you?
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote