TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

View Single Post

Old Dec 24th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #230
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

Ok Saul got alot better in season 2 and 3 Although the whole story line with Mira was just weird and made him look annoying...

I couldn't stop watching so much drama

I still love Carrie so damn much, I just wanna give her a hug.

Still waiting for them to answer a few questions! Did they ever solve who the mole was (and passed the razor blade to that guy?) and what's up with Quinn being super suss and having that bomb thing?

All in all I agree it was a good move for Brody to go, although I thought it was so anti-climatic the way it all happened, I think it would have been amazing he really turned out to be a bad guy in the end.

Oh and Diego Klattenhoff needs to have my babies