TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Patricia Mayr

Thread: Patricia Mayr
View Single Post

Old Dec 18th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #155
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Patricia Mayr

A long, very interesting interview with Patricia. Great to read

Patricia seems like a very nice girl. She says she loves playing Fed Cup and the home WTA tournaments Linz and Bad Gastein. Patricia also says it`s very difficult to get out of Europe Zone in Fed Cup. Agree, it`s really tough to get to World Group 2 for European teams. And Patricia says many journalists have no idea how difficult it is to get the promotion to World Group 2. She always plays Fed Cup, it`s very important to her. She never missed a tie. Admirable, very loyal to her country. A Grand Slam R4 to her is more important than to win a small WTA title, I feel the same. Her now coach for 2014 is Slovakian Vladimir Platenik (ex-coach of Hantuchova, Cibulkova) and they train in Bratislava for new season with training partners Hantuchova, Cepelova and Schmiedlova. Patricia is very happy to have reached QF at Linz. She is looking forward to 2014 and hopes to stay fit !

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote