TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Sofa: for off topic chat.

View Single Post

Old Dec 18th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #116
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: The Sofa: for off topic chat.

I haven't said this any other year but I really do have a good feeling about this year for Lozza, it seems she has really upped her pre-season in contrast to other years.

Probably reading way too in to it but I can't help but think that sometimes Heather and Laura try to compete against one another on twitter and facebook, both of them showing how hard they've been working in the off season with harder training techniques every time and just yesterday Laura posted a training session with Jamie Hampton to which Heather just responded with a training session with Kvitova haha!! Entertaining to think if at least

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote