TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Dec 16th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #1045
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
BadgerM

i read this article and got the impression that her problems with shoulder are more than just serious. It's really worrying. It looks like she shouldn't even play all mandatories and just concentrate on Slams. Because just playing a number of matches like IW-Miami in a row can cause the recurrence of pain....
Well, I'd like to think that her doctors know what they're talking about. She will likely have to take it easy on her shoulder, and it seems like it will always be an issue we have to worry about.

While I agree with the importance of slams, I'm not sure only concentrating on slams is a strategy that would get Maria what she wants - lifting slam trophies. She needs match practice going into slams, otherwise, she is going to get blitzed by a top player (Li at AO).
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote