TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Dec 16th, 2013, 05:18 AM   #2775
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Alright guys, I'm off to Ghana tomorrow night for 3 weeks! I'm hoping I'll have some kind of stable internet once in a while, but if not, and I'm not able to post here much, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas who's celebrating it! I'll miss causing some GM raucous, but I'm sure somebody will pick up my slack

http://topoftheworld18.wordpress.com...e-to-a-return/
Aww will miss u! I know im kind of new to this part of the forum but pova fans are pretty cool! See you soon hun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Is it really that dumb to think that a small physique isn't as much as a problem for powerless players as technique. It's the reason why Henin was a short, small powerful player, Wozniacki's a tall pusher and Petra has a smaller build than Serena but has more speed in her shots on average.

Someone gave me a bad rep and said I wasn't smart because it's my belief that the 'small physique' excuse for why Errani and Aga have no power in their serves/shots is too often used when it's really technique that's the problem.

Oh well:
Was it a serena fan? Would not be surprised! Serena fan takes this board way too seriously!
Its okay hun! I agree with your assessment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
Another Grey's thought…

Is anyone else ready to say goodbye to Bailey??
NOOOO I LOVE THAT BITCH!

GUY I FOUND MY NEWEST FAV GIF, CANT WAIT TO USE IT (but i dont know how or when I will need it)

"I woke up like this....."