Originally Posted by Silas
The Hobbit was amazing. Highlights:
- Gandalf in Dol Guldur, the eye, the light beaming and how his staff breaks
- The whole river barrel scene. Intense, Fun and hilarious at times.
- Shane is fucking annoying, his face bothers me, he needs to GO.
- Leah is fucking annoying, she needs to GO.
- Shonda better find some way to fix Meredith and Cristina's relationship because Sandra can't leave the show in any negative way. God damn it Shonda you had to mess with Meredith and Cristina.
- What a beautiful wedding ruined by Avery. I wanted April and Matthew to be happy and for Matthew to finally fuck. (i need to see that scene Shonda)
- APRIL WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS YELLING AT HER BRIDESMAIDS
- Poor Stephanie.
Agreeing 100% with you. I liked April with Avery in the beginning, but I mean he had his chance to profess his feelings before, especially after she did it in the premiere, and he didn't, so it was kind of selfish doing it at her wedding IMO. Plus I like both Matthew and Stephanie, and it's just not fair to them that he did what he did. As far as Meredith and Cristina go, like I previously stated, Shonda needs to stop this nonsense, the story has some legitimate roots, but these two should be able to work everything out because of their amazing bond, and Shonda's making it look like this is a complete deal breaker. I mean to destroy something so beautifully built over the course of 9 seasons because she presumably doesn't have a better idea for Cristina's exit? LAME
As far as the Hobbit goes, pure perfection in my book, especially after that first part
Loved all those scenes that you mentioned, plus any scene with my dear Legolas
And everything with the dragon was just...