TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Vrljic cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Dec 14th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #462
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Vrljic cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
But she ended the 2012 WTA year-end at 232 and is now at only 220--and she will soon be 30 years old

That said, 2013 was a success in terms of a singles CH ranking (180) and $25K title and also a doubles CH ranking (150).
I know, but for some reason I have a feeling she is a solid worker and someone who is trying her best to make do with what talent she has. That's why I follow her results. And 2013 has been quite a nice year for her. Her w-l record was 36-24, she won a 25k, reached a final from qualies on another, a semi and a quarter at a 50k, appeared on 3 majors, made a top 100 win...altogether a very decent effort. In doubles there were three titles (2x25k, 1x50k), and a final on a 100k.

I hope she sticks around Downunder after Melbourne to take part in those 50k's - sounds like a good chance for in-form players to pick up valuable points.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote