TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Petra Martic~

Thread: ~Petra Martic~
View Single Post

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 06:03 AM   #4549
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
You'd better "hope" she does, for the qualie field for this event also features L. Kumkhum, who whipped Petra decisively in 3 sets in Taipei last month, in addition to her nemesis, T. Pironkova, plus Vekic. It's the right tourney for Petra to start the 2014 campaign for sure, but it doesn't appear to be a walk in the park to emerge from qualies. For sure, if she meets Pironkova in the lst round of qualies or in any round of such, she's toast.
I know it's not that weak of a field, but I just stated that based on past experiences when it comes to acceptance lists. Qualies are almost two weeks away and Petra is only 4th out of MD so it's reasonable to expect she'll make it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKhromachev View Post
Dont want to get into some stupid irrelevant details but a bizzare accident happened at her training session today; as I was working with Laskutova on court next to her; some random guys were playing and there time was over and they had to move, so Petra can start, they didnt want to move, after some time they finally moved only to be gone for 10 minutes then they were back to insult Petra and how often she fucked them when they were betting on her to win/lose .. Petra was really upset, the police was called so guys eventually ran away .. in short terms .. pls dont open this in GM or something, I posted this just for you, her followers .. thanks
Thanks for sharing, although it's one of the last things any of us want to hear. There will always be some jerks around. And her being a passionate person, I can only imagine how upset this has made her.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote