TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Petra Martic~

Thread: ~Petra Martic~
View Single Post

Old Dec 10th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #4546
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Dont want to get into some stupid irrelevant details but a bizzare accident happened at her training session today; as I was working with Laskutova on court next to her; some random guys were playing and there time was over and they had to move, so Petra can start, they didnt want to move, after some time they finally moved only to be gone for 10 minutes then they were back to insult Petra and how often she fucked them when they were betting on her to win/lose .. Petra was really upset, the police was called so guys eventually ran away .. in short terms .. pls dont open this in GM or something, I posted this just for you, her followers .. thanks

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Sanja Ancic, Karen Khachanov, Roman Safiullin, Ksenia Laskutova, Ana Savic, Emma Flood, ...
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote