TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Tennis Forum Popularity Contest | FINAL: CrossCourt~Rally def charmedRic

View Single Post

Old Dec 10th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #15
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Tennis Forum Popularity Contest | Initial Set Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Yes. Right at feet of the bronze statue of Lena D. with bangs, which is of course positioned in front of the huge mural of Lena with bangs, and opposite the 36-screen video installation of Lena's bangs underneath the ceiling fresco of Lena D. with bangs and near the bookshelves filled with all the volumes of odes written to praise the glory of Lena's bangs.
Dang, and I thought my Kylie Minogue display was impressive All hail the bangs
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote