TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #398
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason A. View Post
Alright, putting all jokes aside... David, if I spoke Czech I would definitely translate it for you, but I don't speak Czech. I depend on the Google and Bing translators for all of my translations. Yes, the translations that they produce are far from perfect, but I'm sure that you would agree that they are better than having nothing at all. With that said, even I'll admit that I would like to read a real translation of the interview that Lucie gave. She's had a lot of ups and downs this year, so it would be nice to see exactly what she had to say about her season.

PS: If somebody was asking for a German translation, I have no doubt that you would help them out. IMHO, it's that sort of attitude that makes you one of the best contributors on TF.
youre too nice )

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App