TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Autumm comeback

View Single Post

Old Dec 7th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #219
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Training camp in Bradenton week 2: First kangaroo

Favourite tournament of the year

Tokyo – I felt great on the court and played some good matches. To end the week with the trophy- that’s the best feeling

Best match of the year

I can say the match against Kerber in Istanbul. I knew I had to beat her to reach the semifinals and it was a tough fight and great tennis

Longest match of the year

The longest one was with Razzano in Carlsbad - something like 3hours and 30 minutes - and also I played two singles matches in one day in Tokyo!

Best comeback of the year

I think the match against Pavlyuchenkova in New Haven. I came back and won the whole match after

Proudest moment of the year

Again probably I would say when I played two matches in one day and won them!

Toughest moment of the year

In the start of season in Australia when I lost in the second round of the Australian Open. And also when I lost in the Wimbledon quarterfinal, I was very disappointed

Important lesson learnt this year

That I didn’t give up, never during this season, I had to fight every time I went on the court and I hope this lesson can help me in future.. And make me stronger

Biggest thing to improve next year

Fitness – I need to be faster and stronger – and serve of course

Favourite song of the year

Just give me a reason by Pink

Favourite city/country of the year

I like Australia as every year

Quote:
Do you like my coach's new look for next season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Who won that necker cup thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
any info about it in the Czech press?
nothing

Last edited by paulmara : Dec 11th, 2013 at 09:28 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote