TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Petra Martic~

Thread: ~Petra Martic~
View Single Post

Old Dec 7th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #4540
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Here are some news for Petra Martic followers .. today morning she started her preparation for Australian Open, at least as far as her tennis is concerned .. she was pracitising with her new coach and her mom was there also .. I was on the next court as I am currently working with Ksenia Laskutova for AO juniors; anyway, they seem to be getting on really well, which is not really strange because she and her mom are really nice .. They were working for like 90 minutes .. Hard to judge by first training but from what I saw she is trying to do more with her forehand, also her backhand down the line worked really good, although it needs to be said that the tempo of the training wasnt high really, seemed like a real first practice after some time off, she didnt play her backhand slice or serve today, her new coach is somehow managing to hit with her, she did throw her racquet to the ground few times but nothing in comparison to what my player was doing, despite being set and a break up .. anyway she seemed happy and relaxed, smiling a lot ..

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Sanja Ancic, Karen Khachanov, Roman Safiullin, Ksenia Laskutova, Ana Savic, Emma Flood, ...
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!