TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Autumm comeback

View Single Post

Old Dec 6th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #218
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of
Re: Training camp in Bradenton week 2: First kangaroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
A DAY IN MY LIFE DURING PRE-SEASON TRAINING

7am Wake up

7.30am I run for 20 minutes, just light jogging around the neighbourhood to wake up my body and get my blood moving

8am Stretching for 10-20 minutes, which is good for tired muscles J

8.30am Breakfast – I usually have muesli with yoghurt and fruit – blueberries and raspberries are my favourite – and I drink green tea

9.30am 1.5 hours of tennis practice with David – in the pre-season I do a lot of drills on my groundstrokes – cross court, down the line etc, and then I will put in a lot of work on my serve towards the end of the session

11am Running again for 30 minutes – there is a lot of running now I am working with Marek J

11.30am Stretching again – very important when my body is working so hard

12.30 Lunch – I try to have a light lunch but something light like sushi, which is my favourite food

Short rest after lunch

2pm Fitness Training for another 1.5 hours. This is where we really work the muscles but we change a lot, sometimes sprints, sometimes exercises in the gym

5pm Massage and by this point in the day my muscles really need it J

7pm Dinner – Try to get as much protein as possible. So meat – usually chicken or beef – with lots of veggies and salad

8.30pm Relaxing time, I am watching some Czech TV series at the moment which are really good

9pm I am usually so exhausted that I am in bed by 9pm and too tired to even read my book J

I'm wondering how is she handling her asthma issues in Florida, any info about it in the Czech press?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote