TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Sofa: for off topic chat.

View Single Post

Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 05:52 PM   #91
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: The Sofa: for off topic chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Welcome to the forum.

I believe this topic has come up in Genie's forum as well, is that right Royals? Who know's if anything's happened? Yes on the face of it it seems a bit odd that they're training at the same place and there hasn't been a single pic of them together. Genie's recent pics have all been of her training or doing sponsor stuff whilst clearly Laura's been hanging out with Jamie, Madison and Anja. Whether the coaching situation prompted this or something else did we can only guess.

Or the other option is that everything's completely fine and just don't happen to have done anything together worth tweeting/instagraming...

I hope it's the later, don't want friendship problems getting in the way of tennis right now.
Yes, it has.

Time will tell but I think they are fine
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote