TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Sofa: for off topic chat.

View Single Post

Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 04:50 PM   #85
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future
Re: The Sofa: for off topic chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
I don't want to sound like I'm criticising him or being too harsh as what he did was really tough and I totally respect him for it, but...he does have a reason to not come out as definitely gay. Could be because he thinks people will view being bi better than being gay (whether that viewpoint is true or not is another question entirely) or to save his fanbase. There isn't that much money in diving and hysterical teenage girls certainly make up for that, why take away their dreams when they make you so much money?
On the other hand, anyone who is delusional enough to think they can get with Tom Daley will also probably be delusional enough to believe they can turn a gay man straight.
LeatherRatson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote