TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Allez Mandy Minella!

View Single Post

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 11:24 PM   #2567
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
I am happy and sad for her either. Happy because she has another solid top 100 win although Vekic in the end of the match was obviously a bit injured. But this doesn't do down Mandy's performance as well coz it happened in the last end of the match as sources on twitter told.

But I'm sad too because I think Mandy would have loved it to win this championship together with her team. The manager was praising her for giving all she had for her team last week!

But all in all Mandy had a great competition with good wins over Alize Lim, Mayr and Vekic. She likes it to be responsible for her team as number one I guess

She can be that satisfied with the last weeks at all and look forward to South Africa and Australia. Also the matches with Kvitova, Stephens, even Serena and Woz this year were bringing a long term effect on her game! Pls correct me and bring me down to earth but I really think she's made an important step within her career!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!