TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 03:40 PM   #4967
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Well, this thread is slowly working its way towards its conclusion with 5000 posts, but let me take this early opportunity--lest I forget--to wish EVERYone a happy holidays....Yes, even you proud atheists who stick your chests out because you're too intellectually superior to ever believe in such a stupid thing as a deity. Even YOU require human affection and interaction, or else you wouldn't spend time in a chat forum

....And even you members of the Pull-string Doll Posse who can't think of anything more profound than a daily rehash of how Caroline lacks mental toughness and loves her bf too much...and then put forth phony, self-righteous indignation when OTHER players get criticized. It's not YOUR fault that public education completely neglects critical thinking skills...and, overall, none of you are completely w/o merit, or else you wouldn't have had the prudence to choose Caro as a fave

......Have a great week, all

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!