TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Allez Mandy Minella!

View Single Post

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 11:19 AM   #2549
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
I hope in the future when she retires she will be proud of herself!! If you think about it she is doing what she loves and earning a profit and having fun on the tour. To walk away with 66th in the world!! (If you think about it she was 66th best in the WHOLE WORLD!!) Thats quite an achievement for anyone, especially coming from Luxembourg too.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I think coming from Luxembourg is a massive advantage Kev... But I agree, being 66th in the World at ANYTHING is amazing and given there are over 3.5 Billion women I think that the odds of that happening are small No offence but how did she get to 66... She hasn't had any particularly stand-out WTA results which come to mind aside from Bad Gastein and USO...

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote