TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 10,000$ Sharm El Sheikh F45, Egypt, Nov25, winner: Iryna Shymanovich

View Single Post

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 11:09 AM   #32
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 10,000$ Sharm El Sheikh F45, Egypt, Nov25, winner: Iryna Shymanovich

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Shymanovich is the perfect example of a player who uses the most of what they have and therefore IMO is one of the most likely players to make it on the tour because with her, if she avoids injuries and continues improving I am very sure that she has the intelligence and ability to win matches at a higher level which I am not sure a number of the girls have.
Most top 200 players would hit return winners off every serve she hit. The rest of her game looks nice though, big forehand.
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote