TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Danes are coming - Danish juniors thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 30th, 2013, 08:49 AM   #948
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Danes are coming - Danish juniors thread

XXVII Yucatan Cup, MEX, G1

Doubles SF

(8)Aliona B. Zadoinov (ESP)/Jacqueline Cabaj Awad (SWE) d. Emilie Francati (DEN)/Tereza Mihalikova (SVK) 75 64

Good effort

A good week. And yes, she's a good doubles player. Tereza Mihalikova is also very good. I saw Tereza play doubles with Simone Alipieva once. A really exciting doubles match!

GL to Emilie (and Tereza) at Eddie Herr if they get in, and at Orange Bowl! Simone Alipieva was on the Eddie Herr acceptance list but isn't in the QD. I didn't really expect her to go to USA, so that's no surprise. Same for Orange Bowl where she's also on the acceptance list, and where Julie Noe, btw, has withdrawn (no surprise either).
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote