TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Nov 26th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #2286
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
She deleted her post
She'll learn. It's not so good from PR point of view to blurt out those emotional statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
BTW, is there any chance she will play in Tallinn if at least Doubles because I don't think it would be too stupid: 20 Points is almost a 25K SF I don't know why they wouldn't have a 10K unless she wanted to play and they wanted to put on the lowest event possible because 25K was such a waste last year from Estonian perspective
I didn't even realize it will be 15k this time, but looked it up in the calendar now

I don't see why playing this tournament could hurt, especially now when there is no limit. And she has always said she likes playing at home, so let's hope she will participate.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote