TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

View Single Post

Old Nov 24th, 2013, 06:14 AM   #1419
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
^^ i read it in Czech media...i can try and find it again if you want but it was a while ago so it might take a while the main reason I thought they had split is because ALG was back training at Kiefer's academy, but if she is in Florida now then I assume they haven't
yeah I thought they just rested a little seperately, ALG with her family in Germany and Kveta with her husband in Sarasota, and now they are most likely preparing together before ALG will spend Christmas with her family again and then flies down to Australia.
I really think Kveta wants another GS in either Doubles or Mixed before she retires - and I do believe she has a great chance when she manages to play well at the same time as ALG does so and vice versa